Monday, December 5, 2011

Waiting for Christmas .

My last posted was on August 31 , I have disappear in the past three months . Maybe I was too lazy to write a blog . Anywhere , i'm back now (:

Is 12:00p.m in Aussie now , and i'm feeling cold here . I've spend one month in Sydney . This place is awesome and have fun , I lived in my cousin's house , everythings here is just wonderful , places , foods and even peoples who lived here . They're so friendly then you can imagine . But I misses my family , my sisters and brother in Ipoh . Just now I chatted with my eldest sister , she was so damn happy cos 2 more days to go and she's going to finish her SPM examination . But one more thing that she's worrying is about the NS , unexpected that she has selected to go . I told her not be afraid , friend of mine had told me NS will be having a lot of fun . Bytheway , back to my Aussie life . :) This year i'm spending my whole Christmas in Sydney , and I'm so excited ! Everyone started to decorate their houses , Christmas trees and lights everywhere .

No comments: