Saturday, September 19, 2009

i heard someone
whisper your name,
but when i turned around
to see who it was,

i was alone.
then i realized that it was my
heart telling me that

[I Miss You.]










miss u.
how are u.
don't too sad...
forget about that!
swt.
now only i get ur new num.
i miss u so much,
u know.
after u go to the sekolah sukan.
then we lost contact.
i quite happy when just now sms with u.
sorry that just now i can't come out,cos raining.
if just now did'nt raining i surely will come out and join u.
and if i come ont i must bring my baby sister too.
cos she does't like KAKAK and don't want KAKAK to take care of her.
so very kacao about that.
and i miss ur baby sister.
next time u should bring ur sister too.
cos my sister and ur sister should join together.
how about her,
still very naughty?
ILOVEU!!!
ILOVEU!!!
ILOVEU!!!
ILOVEU!!!
Forget Someone.
just like going to hell.
i'm gonna be madly!!
i'm gonna be madly!!
i'm gonna be madly!!
i'm gonna be madly!!

No comments: