Monday, October 19, 2009

frightened.

Owh,
she suddenly sms me yesterday and ask me got
go to school anot.
but i does'nt know who is she.
after she said she is Rou Wei.
frightened.

OMG!
they are so sweet.
yesterday when i reached school.
i saw them sit together and chit-chat with each other.
then they did'nt insensible that i'm here.
me: wei!
shan: owh,mun u reached already arh.
me: yup,i reached for a long time already but u'll keep talking did'nt know.
shan: then sorry loh.
me: haiz,why always stick together,NO OXYGEN loh.I hope that u'll faster break up,
cos if u'll break up already then u'll will automatically know my existence.LOL.
kah qi: yaloh.yaloh,i hope that so.
shan: NO.NO.NO.CANNOT!

me & kah qi: hahahaha.just joke.

yesterday after school i saw KAH HEY!
i saw her with a boy.
haiz,
last time when she give school confiscated phon already,then she very angry her mother and she told us if her mother did'nt help her take back phon she won't go back home!
at the end,
she did'nt take back her phon,so i think she'll do what she say.







No comments: