Saturday, November 21, 2009

won't Lose

Why me?
yesterday was the last day!
but yesterday i'm getting fever.
everyone feels happy cos last day already, no need go to school.
but except me :(
but i still want to go to school, Shan saw me and she called me go home.
but i didn't listen her,until 3o'clock i really can't unbearable.
so i called my mother.
mom was very worried about me,she bring me to clinic.
my mom asked the doctor it's just common fever.
when finished checking then doctor told my mom that my temperature is 39.
then mom asked doctor how am I.
doctor told my mom that he also dunno yet woh.idk.
around 5o'clock something my temperature has come down.
then i told my dad that i got competition today but he said can't go,
he said that i'm not felling well.
but i keep request him,he just give.HAHA.

Today i wake up at 6a.m.
dad fetched me to DR park,and I meet my friends there.
i'm tired today.
cos i'm being scorer today start from 9:3oa.m. until 4:45p.m.
and i just came back just now.
Tired.Tired.Tired.

AMC.
Gambateh.
won't Lose.
Zi Xin don't be too sad,try your best!
Trust you'll!
thx you'll!
FOO IAN SHAN
LEONG KAH QI
SAM LE YI
TAN JESS TENG
for helping me much yesterday.
thx for worried about me.
love u'll forever!

No comments: