Thursday, December 3, 2009

New Moon is great ! 2012 is great too (:

Huh,dad went to china agian.
he went to china with my uncle.
miss him!
dad birthday is coming,my sister and I are going to give him a big surprise.
because my dad loves surprise.
we watched New Moon and 2012.
when watching 2012,
everyone keep crying but except my sister.my sister sat beside me and keep laughing.Huh.
I think got something wrong with her.
when we came back we keep telling dad and mom that was a great movie.
I told my mom that the New Moon is good,but my mom have no idea.Idk.
then she asked us it's 2012 nice,after we told her yes!
the next day she called her friends that working in Jusco to buy ticket for her and her friends.
she're going to watch 2012 with her friends in this Sunday.LOL.
I love New Moon.
New Moon is too great.
Jacob Black is CUTE.omg,I think I love him more then love Edward Cullen.haha.



Taylor Lautner

No comments: