Friday, June 4, 2010

Miss You .

WHAT THE HELL ! I don't want to argue with you . Damn hate . Today i'm dare to go to school , I know that when I see you i'll cry out ! Finally , you didn't talk to me also . It's ok . Thanks you for being cruel to let me leave you . Hate me or wanna scold me then just keep on , don't let it stop ! But sorry that I won't hate you , because I LOVE YOU ! I'm just me , whatever what you said i'm play girl or else . When you're angrying me , it's let me felt cannot stand the pain ! I cannot concentrate when you're being happy with others . I'm hurt when you told me that you hate to be my friend . Today saw you , you just like ignore me and just like we're strangers , don't know each other . You broke my great holidays !

Today Chatted with my dear Pon St Ee , we planted to go to ClearWater ! Yeah , we're coming ! Maybe going with Jerry , Shi Ting , Yi Xian , Kae Xin ... I'm excited with my good holidays , so i won't let any reasons to let my good mood down !! Aunt are coming back from American 9 June . Yeah !

Going to StarWalk this Sunday , miss my phone ! I must beg my dad to let me use that day ! =) Today our school having Gotong-Royong , have fun with them . We are crazy and childish to played water there . lols . We pour water at the stairs ! hahaha . Crazy daughter Yi Xian !



Miss You !


No comments: