Sunday, July 25, 2010

Great !

Yesterday woke up early for going to school softball training , chatted a lot with Ng Jia Yue and my Junior . I knew something that I didn't know , but whatever lah , it's not my business anymore ... who care . After softball , went to Ipoh Parade with Ng Jia Yue , she showed me her xxx . hahaha . UNBELIEVABLE !! We chatted and she told me you are so fake , you made me hate you . Why are you being like this , everyone come around me and told me you're fake ! Anywhere , had fun with Jia Yue . I won't care about you anymore , i'm clear-minded , friend enough ! When I heard about you , I just felt nothing , because it's all over just past !

4 p.m. after Japanese Class . I call mom , I told her I have BM tuition , and she answer no need to go because having dinner tonight . I'm surprised , because they just told us at last minute . But had fun at there !!

No comments: