Wednesday, August 11, 2010

10082010 shit !

Yesterday , bad day , sad day :(

10082010
After recess about 4 o'clock , she told me got spot check . I asked her how you know and who told you . She said : someone , people loh . After answer my question , prefects came and said ''spot check'' . WHAT THE HACK ? I lost everything , dimerit 8 points . Because of you port them and you didn't tell us . Are you stupid ? huh , I guess that I'm right . sucks you ! We're angry . I WON'T FORGIVE YOU ! You're not really stupid too , last period you asked me am I angry and I didn't answer your question . I thought that you'll know but you still asking the same question so I scolded you . Because you're just asking for trouble , you saw that I'm too busy that time and you keep on disturbing me !

11082010
Tuition canceled :) That's why I'm online-ing !

No comments: