Friday, November 5, 2010

The Friendship .

I spend an hour to chatted with him , I told him everything's that what am I thinking about . After I chatted with him and share something to him , I felt comfortable and relaxed . He solve all of my problems . Nothing is impossible this is what Yi Xian told me every times but I will just answer her nope , not everything is impossible . I am trying to share everything to them , I willing to tell them but I doesn't believe in friendship well , I just afraid what I had told them they will just take it out to discuss and they will explode it . I dislike this kind of friends , I rather not to tell them . I value them so much , I don't hope there will be any misunderstanding between of us . But now , I will try all my best to share something to them and try to believe . Because of somebody had told me about in this world secret doesn't exits , no one's will keeps the secret forever , only death body could keeps its secret . So , let's face the realities . Friends doesn't mean forever if you let it go . So , Melsmun Wong . Please hold on your relationship with them .

No comments: