Tuesday, November 23, 2010

I want my ticket back !

Sign , how should I studies with her next year ? Impossible ! Everything is fine for me cos there's friend every where . But I don't hope to study with a gal just like her . MK told me when you're in that class you will feel wanna join them and not to ignore them . But sorry , I don't think so . Huh , I'm bored without my Grandpa . Grandpa can you hear me ? I miss you . MK , sorry that I'm still thinking about the ball . Should I go ? I have no idea , because that's all my mistake . That day I went back to school for my SPBT books and MK gave me the ticket of the ball , but after I have taken the books I hurry get on the car cos Thomas is waiting outside . After I get on the car suddenly I can't find my ticket . So , I get down to find but I couldn't find it . X( MK asked me to buy the another ticket . But the ticket is not cheap . This business is a headache for me .

No comments: