Saturday, November 27, 2010

Miss you guys badly .

Hey guys , all from 2p3 classes . Miss you guys badly . My cousins and I is now plaining to go to the Cinema tomorrow . But now is already too late , so we're going to book the tickets on Internet . Hooray , I'm coming . HARRY POTTER ! Yesterday , Yi Xian text me that she said the party maybe she couldn't make it because she's not free on that day , she asked us to go ourselves . But I answer her , if you're not going then we will not going too , cos what she had told me is Dec 11 that day at McDonald's will having a party for our 2p3 friends . I asked her to change the dates . If she's not attending and this will not call a Farewell Party anymore . So , Yi Xian let's choose the another day . :) Tomorrow , Nov 28 is my sister's birthday . But this year she couldn't celebrate , because of my grandfather just passed away no longer . Anyway , sister . Be Happy .

No comments: