Thursday, July 21, 2011

Speechless .

Damn speechless day that I ever had ! What I feel today is up sad and disappointed . There is some misunderstanding between us , but why can't we share out to discuss ? Even you can't share out , but why must you gossip to others ? You're telling them lies or the truth , idk . This is only what you will know . Today I was like normal , goes to school with a smile , but after school Qiao Yi , Sheau Ting , and I , we went for training . Softball having a fairwell , actually is playing games . Suddenly , Rou Wei came to tell me about you . After what we had chatted . I was like don't know what to do anymore ! :/ Why must we argue every year ? It makes no sense ! Everything is going back just like last time what we did . PLEASE DON'T ! I'm trying to maintain our friendship ! And thanks you guys , who really cares for me . Thanks for the called Yew Chu , Ian Shan , Choon Yin .

Cheer Up , Melsmun !

No comments: