Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Macquarie University College’s library

Macquarie University College’s library is the coolest library that I’ve been to . Today I woke up early and followed Courtnee to the library , she went there to study but I just went with her with my laptop , HAHHA . Laptop ? What I did is I used to watch drama there , but when I reached there and I realized that I forgotten to bring along the plug for my charger ! Opps . Malaysia’s plug is different with Australia’s one , but my uncle took it for me when he’s about to go to work at around 3 o’clock . This library is really big and many books could be able to find here , this building is very new . We had our lunch at Macquarie Shopping Center with Courtnee’s friend . Is nearby the library , just took 10 minutes to walked there . Courtnee brought me Sushi , and you know what . The rice is like frozen , omggggggggg . Unforgettable ! HAHHAHA .








No comments: