Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Summer or Winter ? LOL

Summer ? Hahaha . Even is summer but i'm still wearing jackets and jean . My cousin is like wearing a dress today , she don't even feel cold . Today her class ended very early so she decided to bring me out . His dad dropped me at her school at around 2 o'clock , when I walked in to her school , I almost faint ! Because this kind of school is too high class , their classrooms , canteen and even toilet is so nice and clean ! WTH . Apparently doesn't look like school at all ! HAHAHAH . She took me to Chatswood by train , after that we went to Eastwood's Karaoke . Omggg , their Karaoke's room have disco lights , awesome !

Everytime when I washed my face is like very dry and I doesn't feel like wanna touch my face anymore , even now I have to apply cream or lotion , at Malaysia I don't even have to do that . LOL . Tomorrow is the last day of my cousin going to school , I was like crazy about it , waiting her to hang out with me everydayssss . :D Bytheway , what I wanna say is CAN I STAY HERE FOREVER ! :D ahahha





No comments: