Friday, May 28, 2010

Disappointed .

27 . 05 . 2010 , gone . Yesterday was a damn bad day . Actually what are you thinking ?
They scolded you , but you just like whatever and ignore me . What's going on ? You throw off my hand . huh , hurt .

Pn Dulbeer came to find me when before exam that 15 minutes , she told me that someone told her that I bully her , and Pn Dulbeer said she remember me that i'm a prefect last year and she said i'm not bad . damn .Whatever what you had told Pn . Dulbeer . It's over , whatever you did is non of my business !

We chatted last night , if you don't believe me than just don't asked , hate that when you're being like this . Ish . I'm just giving a last chance to you , actually if you really love that person you don't even hurted her once . Yes , you told me that if I ever slap her than we're totally done ! But now , I tell you that I won't dirty my hand with that stupid , AND I'M NOT THAT CHEAP GAL TO SLAP PEOPLE . Yes , you know her since 5 years , I know my friends since 6 years or 7 years , but i'll know how to avoid them so as not to let you misunderstand . But how about you ???? Felt disappointed .





-Waiting for your action .
-Looking what's you're going to do .
Thanks Daddy Mad Cheah .
you teached me a lots.
Thanks Dear St Ee .
Thanks Babe Yeen Mun .
Thanks Zi Xin .
Thanks Shi Ting .
Thanks Yuen Tung .

No comments: