Friday, May 21, 2010

moody ??

Huh , tired when you're being moody or else . I'm just waiting and waiting for you to tell me the truth . If is just because of that gal , you can tell me . Don't just cover up your secret , but it's ok . If can't tell i'll also stay beside to you . Today I felt angry with you , you don't even what to chat with me in school . And came back home , we chat like strangers . You're cruel .

The truth , we're not strangers . Damn , I can't believe that you likes the first one . Lols . But when I know that you likes the second one , it feels not good for me , I dislike her before . I just can act like dunno . HEARTBROKEN .

You're unhappy , and I just can do nothing . Rude Wong Chie Mun ! If wanna chat , then come on . You can trust me , i'm not nosey parker .

I'm Gee's , You're Gee's , So we're Gee's . Gee's is enough , we have enough people . Sorry .


-Happiness
-Caring
-Awesome
-Chatting
-Missing
-Loving

No comments: