Sunday, May 16, 2010

yuppy .

My dad came back from China this morning . Yesterday my mom asked me to followed her to the KL Air Port and she wanted to give dad a surprise . We started to travel at 11.00 p.m. , reached there at around 2.00 p.m. . Actually the plane landed at 4.12 a.m. , we waited 2 hours there . I asked my mom why we have to reach there so early , actually we can started to travel at 12.00 a.m. . We went to Old Town to have some snack , and I just keep online and online using phon , quick bored . haha , and mom brought a lot of Chocolates for us . When the plane had landed , we started to wait dad . At that moment , I try to tell some jokes to my mother , I told her : Mom , if later you saw a man's holding a woman's hand , then how ? Mom laugh out loud . Lols . Dad had brought some gifts for us , he brought me a Perfumes . I love it very much , it's Christian Dior . =) I have collection of Perfumes .

No comments: