Sunday, June 27, 2010

bye

People can't stand your overbearing attitude . That's your stupid attitude makes people to suffer from pains . Thanks for being cruel to let me wake up and learn how to be tough from now ! You're not good for health . I'm stupid that I though we're still friends , but actually you already determine everything just like you tell yourself we're just strangers ! As your hopes , she accept you , you may be very happy until can't sleep well ! Now only I realize I'm really sucks , and stupid-minded to come out and find you everydays , but unlucky everytimes when I crossed by your class you were not there , I'm trying to recover our friendship but now , I felt tired . I'm just a devil to you !

Sorry for disturbing you . You ignore me . thanks ! If time can
flow backwards I wish I had never met you because my heart cries bitter tears for you . You make me can't stand the pains . Thanks for giving me the memories between me and you ! I will start to learn how to be strong and be happy without you , not to cry for you anymore ! Last , I want you to know we are not enemy ! You're free now ! Bye !



cies for you
smile for you

NO MORE !

No comments: