Tuesday, July 6, 2010

shocked !

3.7.2010
Yong Ju Wei birthday . Went there to BBQ , we're madly when playing Wii .

4.7.2010
Went to Jusco to watched Toy Story 3 3D . Sad movie ! after watching movie we go down to had our lunch - Sushi . We went back about around 4 o'clock , and watched Harry Potter again . Thomas Wong came and I'm shocked when I knew about .......... :X UNBELIEVABLE !! Ish . How you do that ? 8 o'clock , having steamboat and BBQ ! Our Professional Thomas cooked for us .


Yesterday , yea , have fun with them . Keep eating during KH lesson in Bilik Jahitan , after KH we have science class and we saw a mouse in Science Lab ! Mouse = FOO VIC-KIE ! She squat down to eat ! OMG !
Please stop the time , please ! Parent Day's is just around , Cik Izzati , I'm begging you better be careful when you speak . I DONT WANT ! please skip that day .

I already two week didn't find you , how are you ?
I'm control-ing myself not to find you and just ignore everything you did in front of me ,
I thought is just easy but I'm wrong .

No comments: