Friday, September 24, 2010

Cheer Up .

PON ST EE .
Miss you badly ! How you feel there , still okay ? Are you still angry me ? huh , I have many question make me feel harassed . Can you please help me to get away from harassment ? COME BACK , I MISS YOU . AND FORGIVE ME !

Homework everyday . Especially Geography . Rumusan every chapter and also Latihan . I'm gonna cut off my hand then no more homework and straight away sent me to DayBreak . Lols . Yesterday when I reached school , I saw them chatting so I go off not to disturb them . But suddenly I saw xxx crying , I company her and keep asking her what's happening but she just answer me nothing happen , no worries . Maybe I'm too impetuous that time , and I go off to ask xxx . After she told me , I understand everything . I can't bother anything about what's between you and her . So I just can only say Cheer Up .! Don't cry in front of anyone no matter what happen .


没有问题是问题,问题在于你自己.
更没有问题是解决不了的.


No comments: