Sunday, September 26, 2010

Poi Lam School .

Today Went to Poi Lam for the Canteen Day . Dad Fetched me there about 9 o'clock a.m. Actually my house just stay at beside Poi Lam school but my parents went to had their breakfast so they fetch me . When I reached there I called Qiao Yi to confirm the place that we're gonna to meet . Met Qiao Yi , Qiao Ni and Jessy . Until 2 p.m. Dad wanted me to go back , so I asked Qiao Yi and them to accompany me to walk back to my house , it just took us 3 minutes . Bytheway , had fun with them . :D

My Phone :(
Just Now , Dad scolded me . He took away my phone and not allowed me to use 016 . Huh , he said if don't use 012 then he won't allowed me to use phone . He said is difficult to use DIGI because he open a lot of line for our family members and also his workers . So , is a bit difficult to let me use DIGI , every month have to go to the two difference places to pay the bill . Ish . Bad him. ><

No comments: