Wednesday, September 8, 2010

cousins .

Cousin means forever . Whatever what misunderstand between us , we will still be together forever . Sometimes you will be so sensitive , you should not think that we dislike you or felt you are giving us trouble . Please don't think that , we are very happy that you all came back from a very far places . We only meet each others in a very short times . Please give a chance who had did something wrong or else . Even myself was also did something wrong last time , and now when I think back the past I will be sad and also will feel guilty . But I will always remind myself this is the reality , people who make a mistake must accept the consequences by it's self . We're so lucky have a big family , between us have 17 cousins brothers and sisters at father side . Please value it .

No comments: