Sunday, September 12, 2010

Moody ~

Today really not on that mood to chat or sms , who I didn't reply her/his message I would like to say sorry about that . Today I went to Japanese Class , and the teacher scolded me . I'm interesting about Japanese but I'm really not that willing to learn it , maybe I'm not ready yet . huh ? It's tired , every Saturday I will always be very afraid to go there because my brain have a lot of apprehension . I hate the teacher being cruel and scolded me in front of other students . After this , I promised myself must be hardworking to learn my Japanese Languages right now . Not to let the teacher look down on me anymore . Shoo Devil ~!


Next Monday , they will be going back to America . I will be very miss them soon , time passing every second . So far , they already stay here for 3 months . It's make me shocked when I saw their luggage , they took 7 big and full luggage back and now 7 big and full luggage back . huh ? They are only two adult and a small baby , how come they need 7 luggage ? Lols . Unbelievable ?! I'm not that willing to say good bye . How sad is this , I hope you all can stay here forever .

No comments: