Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Let me stay .

Hey Blogger , I'm back :)
Next Monday will be telling us what class we're going to next year . Sign ! I'm not willing to drop , I don't want to leave them . Guys , please remember that I'm always from 2p3 . No matter what class we are . Cries from pain , even I pretend that I'm not sad but actually no one's can compare the pains from me . God , please let the miracles be to allow me staying in the same class ! Today before recess about 3 perhaps , we went down to the MPH hall . Because our teacher Puan Florence had prepared a talk '' How to stay Beauty and Healthy '' for us , huiyo . I almost fall sleep , it's damn bored !

My best friends from 2p3 :
Lee Yi Xian
Lai Kea Xin
Chi Pei Wen
Loke Shi Ting
Foo Vic-Kie
Foo Wai Sem
Lam Pei Ying



No comments: