Monday, November 8, 2010

Stop acting . Liar .

Today I felt very very tired almost no more energy to write in my blog . Training and just training , but had a lot of fun with them (: Quite enjoy , but can I have more energy to enjoy it ? LOL .

Hey , you ! Can you just stop acting in front of me ?
It's disgusting and I felt very weird .
I won't care anything about you anymore ,
and please remember how do you treat people as .
I DISLIKE YOU !
I'm not trying to do anything to you .
we're still friend but is just can say Hello and ByeBye to each other .
You're really sucks ,
what you had told me and others was not the same .
For example you just told me that you hate her or else ,
but others told me you admire her very much .
WHAT A LIAR YOU ARE !
You tell lies every times .
I won't believe on you anymore !
I HATE LIARS !


No comments: