Sunday, December 26, 2010

Had Fun In Jusco .

Today 26122010 went to Jusco with
Qiao Yi , Mei Keet , Yuan Jun , Chie Kheng , Chi San and Jerry .
My sweet friends and also cousins .
I went there about 1:30 perhaps , and waited Mei Keet , Yuan Jun and Qiao Yi .
We watched Rapunzel , the cartoon . Actually 7 of us , the others 4 already watched this twice .
My sister , Qiao Yi and I haven't watch this yet . So we chosen this .
Because there was no more movies can watch except the Malay movies .
I tried to asked them wanna watched again with us or either don't watch . And they said no problem . They said this was a great movie , it will be worth to watch again .
After we bought the tickets . We got down to eat Sushi .
But I was too full that time . Cos , went to ''Dai Tong'' at 10 perhaps with family in the morning .
So I just miss the Sushi :( Sad .
After Sushi , we watched Rapunzel at 3:50 p.m. .




No comments: