Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Spec .

This morning , woke up at 6:30 a.m. . Wake up in a sudden and can't sleep well . So , I just get ready for my Japanese Class at 10 a.m. , after I woke up I do my Japanese homework , took showered and went out to had breakfast . Even I woke up at 6 a.m. ,
but I'm still late to my tuition . HAHAHA .
And also today I broke my spec . Damnly shit ! Just now my cousin called me .
We chatted on the phone about half an hour , that time I was lying on my bed .
Suddenly I felt my phone was very hot , so I wanna take off my spec ,
and change the phone on the other side .
But don't know why , my hand just like my leg . Finally I broke it .
Just now , dad fetched me to repair it .
So , now I'm wearing contact lens . Not comfortable ! At night still have to wear it :(


No comments: