Saturday, June 4, 2011

Apologize

Why are you suddenly getting closer and closer to me ? You pushed me away , and now you was trying to recover the distance between us ? Why ? I afraid that we will get hurts again , that's why I'm trying to maintain our distance not to be too close . I'm sorry . But I have no choice . I want to understand you more then ago ! Sign . :( You are always the most important people inside my heart !


Hurray , going to Clear Water tomorrow , Yi Xian and Kxin is coming ! Great . Bao Ruu , I'm here to say sorry to you , she just asked me to go to Jusco with her today for celebrate Teoh's birthday , nobody was going and she was trying to asked me to accompany her , but I have Japanese Class at 2p.m until 4p.m. , she said is okay , I can go after my Japanese Class , but after tuition mom and dad came to fetched me , they not allowed me to go . I'm so sorry Bao Ruu ! :( Forgive me ! :)


Awwwwwwwwww , finished watching Vampires Diaries season 1 . I WANT TO WATCH SEASON 2 NOW ! I loved Elena , Damon and Stefan so so much ! I am so excited to watch season 2 but I was wondering when can I buy it !







The best brothers


Damon

Stefan

No comments: