Friday, June 3, 2011

Enjoy the holidays :D

Hello blogger , Melsmun is back !
I miss you , but I have no time to switch on my computer .
And now I'm free . :D
Today after my piano class , I went to Jusco with my dearest friends Mei Keet , Pei Wen , Bao Ruu , Bao Ruu's little brother and my brother . We watched Kung Fu panda 2 3D . Actually I'm not really understand this story , because I'm late for this movie today , this movie starts at 4 o'clock , but I reached at 4:30 p.m. so I missed in front of the movie :( But still very happy , I love you Bao Ruu's brother :) He's so cute and of course he is also handsome ! :)





After watched movie , mom fetched me to tuition , felt tired during tuition , my friends were just jealous me because I'm lazy during these few days , I didn't go for my Softball training , Lifesaving and Wu Shu . But they have to , they're having a competition of Orchestra Cina soon , so they might going back to school for practice everyday . And I'm the one who just enjoy myself staying at home to watch my favourite movies and playing computer . Hahahah , lazy ! :D


I miss you
I love you
I want you
Can I trust you again ?

No comments: