Saturday, June 25, 2011

Apologize .

24.06.2011
Yesterday was our school's sport day at Stadium , this year I did run for my class again :D 4x100 , this year I run second . Yeen Theng , Carmen , Rou Wei and Melsmun . Four of us won for our class :P No 2 . After running for class , Shi Ting came to see me and she asked me to choose either run the first or last . I answered her what are you talking about ! And she told me that I am running for Purple House too . -.- She put my name on the list . SHOCKED . Then I just run again :( That time really tired but no choice , still have to run . Shi Ting asked me to run at last ! We really worked hard , finally we won for our own house too . No 3 :D I'm so happy that our PURPLE HOUSE won this year !
NO 1 :D



SORRY !

I forgotten what you had told me ! Huh , felt very up sad ! You seems very angry and sad although you said nothing , nevermind . I apologized , do you accept ? You didn't reply my message today ! Sigh . I care about your feelings . Please don't angry me ! :(
Dui Bu Qi
I'm Sorry
Maafkan Saya
Gomen-Nasai
Mianhamnida


No comments: