Sunday, June 26, 2011

WHY ?

Cried for you ? Lol , really first time ! What happen between us ? Angry about what ? Since when we started to be like this ? Well , saw your profile pictures ! Changed ! So , I changed it too ! And I saw you posted on her wall ! WTH ? DISLIKE you to chat with her ! :/ Yesterday you deleted my posted , that's what I really angry ! You must have your reason , but you don't want to tell me ! Fine ! You said you're tired , and don't know how to explain . So , I just stop badger you . And just now I received your first message today about asking me still angry arh ? Second message is asking am I going to online ? But when I online , you was like not willing to chat with me , and I was like talking to the wall -.- Huh ! I should start to reconsider what can I do for our relationship ! I DON'T WANT TO GET HURTS FROM YOU ANYMORE :/ BECAUSE I LOVE YOU SO MUCH . Although you don't care about it anymore ! :/



You're the reason I smile for .


You're the one that I'm missing all the time .






No comments: