Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Final Destination 5 .


I am tired ! Last night I slept at 4a.m. and woke up at 9o'clock . Cousins sleep over my house last night , we watched movies until 4o'clock . And when I woke up , I started to get ready to go to Qiao Yi's house , the first thing that she showed me is my new Ultraman :) Awwwwwww , I loved it . Smaller then mine but It's cute :) Thankiewww ! Her mom fetched us to Jusco , I bought three tickets of the movie Final Destination 5 3D . At first I really didn't realize this is above 18 years old , and the guy didn't ask for my IC too . So , we just go in . While getting the spec , the two guys there one of them suddenly asked me :"awak umur berapa?" We get shocked , and staring at him . I answered him : 17 . He told me cannot go in , but I told him :"huh ? Tapi saya sudah bayar" . Another man just said :"Tak apa lah , tiga orang sahaja" . Fortunately ! :D
Most of us was laughing while watching and not screaming -.- Lol .

Hippo <3
This is the big one , but I don't own this .

sheismygirl :)

De Garden .

No comments: