Monday, August 29, 2011

you're a great friend :)

28.28.2011
Hello
, I'm totally back to my bloggieeeeeeeeeee :) Since how long I haven't been uploading my blog . Yesterday went to Parade with my beloved Qiao Yi and also Pixie . Pixie , is a girl from Poi Lam . We know each other at the day of her school's canteen day . She is a pretty girl , and having a long awesome hair . Omg , it makes me so jealous >< We went to watch movie yesterday , a funny movie . We LAUGH-OUT-LOUD ! Normally every Sunday my family and I will be having breakfast outside , but yesterday mom woke up very early , so she went to buy breakfast for us . After we've eaten our breakfast , dad asked me not to go . He said we will be having steamboat at night with our cousins at Meru Valley , is far to go to Jusco to fetch me . After that , we changed places , we went to Parade . When I reached , Zi Hao called me , and asked me where am I . He asked whether can he join us or not , because is only one of his friend followed him . But Pixie scared his parents will find out , so I just message him tell him later . When three of us finished watching the movie , he text me and came over to find me . Walked with him and his friend , we went to Kopitiam . Had fun . But I can't imagine that his friend said both of us is matched . WTH ? Lol -.- Please don't misunderstanding ! Sorry for being cruel . We are friend , I appreciated the friendship that we are having . Just now Qiao Yi sent me a message about telling me that she had brought me a present from Peneng , SHE TOLD ME IT IS A ULTRAMAN ! OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG , I'M VERY EXCITED ! Thanks you <3


No comments: